Job Title: Call Center Manager
Reports To: Operations Director
StarTimes Media (K) Co. Ltd seeks to appoint a suitably qualified persons to assume the role of Call Center Manager
To provide maintenance support to the technical operations department of the company.
Ensure all transmission equipment is working at all times and faults and repairs are done in a timely manner.
The assistant manager of a call center (also called a contact center) is responsible for
- Offering assistance to the manager in the daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources.
- Meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. The assistant manager ensures that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Mentoring Coaching evaluating coordinate and motivate call center staff and may manage staff recruitment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The day to day running of the Call Center.
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Call Center.
- Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans.
- Forecasts Manpower planning based on inbound/outbound call volume
- Create and implement strategies to decrease errors in quality control and train for future effectiveness.
- Work with all individual on daily basis to optimize campaign targets by adjusting and ensuring proper utilization of manpower and technology.
- Track against projected forecast.
- Monitor employee attendance and shift changes.
- Coordinate all floor supervisors
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an busy call/contact center environment at Supervisory or Managerial level
- One year of operational experience in a call center
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create training documents
An attractive and competitive salary structure on offer.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.